Learn Python and you don’t have to worry about finding a job. Python is used right from scripting to constructing large websites. There is awesome support for machine learning and data science in form of libraries like numpy, scikit-learn, pandas , mllib. Python is used in big-data / map reduce through Apache Spark. Python is first choice for Scientific computing and is replacing matlab in many cases. Django and Flask are used for constructing powerful websites like reddit and quora that runs on python. Python introduces new programming constructs like generators, list comprehensions, functional programming that can help in writing elegant code
Some books and study materials – http://coursehunt.net/python-programming/
Webinar by professionals on Python and its applications (web development, machine learning and data science) . The speaker is Sudheer – a corporate trainer in python. Following topics will be covered in the workshop.
1. Introduction to Python
2. Opportunities – Web development using Python, Automation using Python, Big Data – Spark, Data Science & Machine Learning using Python.
3. Best Practices and Career Opportunities.
The workshop will be of 1.5 hours and will cover above topics.
This will be followed by Webinar by Ashutosh on application of python in ML and DS. You can check out his previous webinars and slides here
The fees INR 100. https://imjo.in/7CgvVm
You can pay via or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate payment options. The tentative date for workshop is May 20 (saturday) . In case you are unable to attend after registering, the paid amount can be used for future workshops.
If you like to enroll in future paid webinars by professionals, kindly signup here
The areas that will be covered by professionals
1. Online classes / webinars on various CS / IT subjects
2. Introductory classes on technologies like ML,Python, Data Science
3. Helping transition from college to industry
4. Career counselling / Job interview preparation
5, Access to ebooks in various niche topics
6. Connecting with a mentor for expert guidance